• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Error with CS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

elva lover

hmz when i tried to play cs, the whole program shutdown on me. then when i tried to go back in, i get this error:
Error code 10000050, parameter1 f08b0852, parameter2 00000000, parameter3 f08b0852, parameter4 00000000.

anyone know what it is?

Ehhh, never seen anything like that before. Did you do the usual reinstall and re-update?

If you have search around the counter-strike.net forums. I know they're a scary place but some people know what they're talking about over there.

i wunder if it's the game or cuz of hardware.. hm... n yea.. did the usual reinstall re-update

oh that sounds like a g-17 sector 9. you'll need to invert the main frame and tag the metas.

lol nothing.... i don't think anyone here can solve your problem. sorry :(

look like there might be a problem when you installed is my guess. Maybe try to uninstall redownload the 1.5 update and try again. Its a pain but you have to try.

or check out www.counter-strike.net see if they might know something but I read there a lot of never heard this error before.

Back