• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

It's been so long

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

portorock

actually only 2 weeks without a computer :(, but the withdrawl symptoms are finally fading. The only thing that is helping me keep my sanity is watching Lance Armstrong win the Tour de France. Horray for me, I only have 10 more weeks to go. I don't know how my stats have been, but I am sure I got passed by a few of those big guys on hand. Good luck to all and may my nexty visit to the web come soon ;)

Portorock!!!!

Good to see you even if it's just a drive by posting. I had the opportunity to get away from computers for about three days last weekend and it sure was nice, but to go two weeks I think I'd start halucinating and going through the DT's.

Take care,

Wedo

Man I didn't have a computer for a wile, just a week or so ago. I kept my sanity by working at the pool 11-12 hours a day. I did find my self dreaming about them. Why 10 weeks?

Axle

From what I understand, he just got out of USMC Officer Candidate's School and he is either at the 6-month long The Basic School (all USMC officers go to The Basic School, which is a 6-month long infantry school, since "every Marine a rifleman" )or he is either at his trade school. Then again, I could be wrong on both counts, lol.

Thnx for the support. Actually I just finished TBS. I'm in my job school right now and I flew here. I wan't going to pay to shipp all my comps out here, especially since we don't have internet conex in our rooms, gotta go to the library for high speed or opt for dail up , and both options suck, but since the library is free, that's where I'll try to go every so often. I'm just glad that my rigs have not died on me while I'm out here (yet) Hope this time fliesa so that I can et back to my ris... oh yeah,. and my wife and kid too ;)

portorock said:
I'm just glad that my rigs have not died on me while I'm out here (yet) Hope this time fliesa so that I can et back to my ris... oh yeah,. and my wife and kid too ;)
Heh, can you say addicted? I knew you could. :D

the withdrawal symptoms are the worst

the shakes
weight lose
and the worst

LOVE OF THE OUTSIDE WORLD
(squints at sun)

Glad you've had a chance to check by the forums, and that you have managed to maintain your folding rigs even from a distance...
Hope you get all the schools you were hoping for, and Good Luck.
:D >

Hey, nice of ya to drop by. Pfft, at least you're crunching from a distance, hehe, that's all that matters I guess. It could have been worst with you keeping your rigs off ;)

Back