• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

the first fx 5600 ultra rev2.0 is on newegg.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TomaHawk47x

its $215, but unfortunately its a chaintech.

i havent heard much of chaintech cards...how are they?

Last edited:
theyve been manufacturing them for a while, but this is the 1st ive actually seen for sale.

ya they have been making them for about two months now but nvidia had put a hold on them so most card manufactures could get rid of the old revision 1.0's. the revision 2.0's in retail now are from manufacturers that didn't sighn up for the first refrance desighn. so they don't have to sell off any older revision 1.0's. i lucked up and was able to swap my revision 1.0 for a 2.0. leadtek is great!

as fare as chaintech cards i hear they were putting out some good ge-forcce 4 ti series cards, but never had one. just saw talk and benchies about them. i'd say they are around the middle. they arent the best but then they arn't the worst.

goodluck!

Chaintech ownz! I loved my Ti4600 Chaintech. I'm considering selling my 5900U for $450 on egay and buying this Chaintech rev2 5600 Ultra. Mainly because I feel I spent way too much money on the card when I really don't game hardcore enough to need it, and then I could pay my credit card off with the left over money. :)

Back