• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

World's Fastest GeForce3 Ti200 + AthlonXP1700 3Dmark.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

[OC]This

Disabled
I'm using my backup card... so the overclockability sux *** quite a bit..

the card isn't overclocked to the limit yet. I'll push it(using my methods) if I really want it. Same for the FSB. This is just an easy run.

GeForce3 Ti200 + TbredXP1700@ 2.76ghz.

2760mhz_13585.png

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=6806179

Last edited:
Stick a Radeon 9800 pro or Geforce FX 5900 ultra in there... i'd like to see the score from that setup.

nice score :)

whats up my man.. impressive as always... you and that ti200 now step up and give my 19k ti4600 a run for the money ;)

Qwerty my man, do you believe in the performance of DC?

I am a DC junkie and i appreciate the performance of DCDDR.

There are few [H]ardcore AMD DC bashers over at memory forum section. Please contribute your response there. These idiots(two of them in that thread) don't know what's good. Tell them what system you're running and that you have DC enabled for best performance. They say DC really makes no gain in performance. What a turbocharged bullshi.t that is.

http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=218508

Last edited:
Sporting the geF 2 also
nice job getting that 1700+ to 2.7ghz
Must have to keep that thing ice cold
btw,, what motherboard are you running??

Godemiche said:
Sporting the geF 2 also
nice job getting that 1700+ to 2.7ghz
Must have to keep that thing ice cold
btw,, what motherboard are you running??
thanks..
not quite... im running it at 2,760mhz. All apps run-able including pifastV41 and superPi@ 2785mhz. Basic apps@ 2,794mhz. But I base my system on the mega stable, indestructable stability which is currently at 2,760mhz.

actually... it's colder than ice water, he.. he.. and stays cold.. but it gets a little colder and colder as I run it. My freezing power is too strong. yes, this is my permanent setup, not temp. ;)

Abit NF7-s rev2

:cool:

Very nice [OC]This. Do you have any pics of the guts of that machine? Also, what memory are you running in there?

I wish I could afford a prommy :drool:

altec said:
Very nice [OC]This. Do you have any pics of the guts of that machine? Also, what memory are you running in there?

I wish I could afford a prommy :drool:
Thanks.. altec. :)

sorry... i still have no digital camera yet.. shame on me lol!

im running 2 x 256mb CorsairXMS 3500 sticks. :)

Not quite sure why he still doesn't put this in post #1 as Edit, but here's what he used to achieve this:

- TbredXP1700 JIUHB 0310 XPMW
- 2 x 256MB CorsairXMS 3500 (Winbond BH-5) @ 5-2-2-2.0 (upto 230mhz FSB DC)
- 223mhz FSB x 12.5 @ 1.97v vcore & 2.9v Vdimm
approx. 14C idle & upto 18C full load
- Abit NF7-s rev2
- D-tek tc-4 rev2 waterblock, dual pumps, two independent loops, deep freezer, liquid volue = 38 gallons, water temp = around -10C
- Gainward GeForce3 Ti200 + 80watt peltier & block + chilled water(same source from the freezer)
- Antec SmartPower 350watt feeding both my CPU and Video card + pelt all at the same time.
- open setup, no computer case

Back