• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is a Ratapadz???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Creeping V

Registered
i was reading on the hard oc forums and they were talking about ratapadz....um what are they?? im kinda new and just wondering......

they are the best mouse pads ever. i just got back from a huge lan. i have one...yea everyone messed with it. its solid black so if u have an opitacal mouse it makes it move fast if ur a freak like me that needs super sensitive mice. they are hard too made out of plastic or something. which is amazingly useful compared to nasty flimsy cotton mousepads. definatly worth considering. ive had mine for a year

mice.JPG

Sorry to burst your bubble, but its all about THE FUNC SURFACE 1030. Thats why SK.swe uses it (though, if your like me, you just wander around looking at reviews), Func.net .

I got a black one, but I want a blue one just to be different. The blue one is so BRIGHT and colorfull and DIFFERENT! The black one looks like any other mousepad.

Anyone in Riverside, Orange County, Corona area want to trade? :) of course, for different colors, not for different mouse pads

I've had my GS for a few months, and I've noticed how the pad is worn and not as slick in the center. The outer edges are still how the pad should be, but the center is now only a small degree better than my desk. I hear the same thing from other people on other forums, but I never seem to hear it here.

...but it was great for the first couple of months, anyway

i personally dont use a mouse pad becuase i dont like to feel like my hand is in a box, or to endanger my mouse from the oncoming near by cliffs of death, but anyways what kind of improvement would this give meover my wooden desk top if i decided to spend the money.

increased precision and comfort.

sorry, i cant really tell you, ive always used a cloth mouse pad and just recently got a surface 1030. I used wood for about 30 minutes, and wanted to stab the table for touching my precious mouse

Maloso said:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but its all about THE FUNC SURFACE 1030. Thats why SK.swe uses it (though, if your like me, you just wander around looking at reviews), Func.net .

I got a black one, but I want a blue one just to be different. The blue one is so BRIGHT and colorfull and DIFFERENT! The black one looks like any other mousepad.

Anyone in Riverside, Orange County, Corona area want to trade? :) of course, for different colors, not for different mouse pads

If I end up getting one, which I might, I'll get a blue one and we can trade.

I use a little old cotton mousepad, always have, and I can't stand those "Precision Mousing Surface" pads... They chafe my wrist, as I am lazy and put my wrist on the pad. :D I don't need a really big pad, as I only need about 1/2 of the pad to cross the screen with at the settings I use... and sometimes I hold the mouse 1/4 inch above the mousepad to use it, (Ahh the beauties of optical wireless mice) it's really good practice to tune your wrist muscles (whatever for I don't know... ) :D

Back