• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Uninstall One-click

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RadiationMan

I need to uninstall the One-click install. Will I need to manually edit the registry after deleting the files? If I just leave it alone, will there be any problems?

You can just uninstall it and forget it. It leaves a few reg keys behind last time I tried, but they won't cause any problem.

I just borged 4 computers at work (my first borg:D ) I installed the one-click service install to show the head of IT where I work. He said that I couldn't use the service install, but he said I could use the Google toolbar. I told him it was the same thing, but he said he made his decision. So I installed the Google toolbar and hacked the registry on 3 of the machines, but I needed to get rid of the one-click and install the hacked Google toolbar on the other machine.

*This weekend I'm going to visit my wife's parents, and I hope to borg my father-in-law's and brother-in law's machines.* :beer::attn:

Back