• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zalman 5.1 *Not heat sink*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Commander_Kang

Speedy Dragon
The Zalman headphones connect to the front and rear outputs of your sound card. Wouldn't that mean that everytime you wanted to use the headphones, you'd have to disconnect your regular speakers? It would be a pain to keep switching plugs all the time.

The Psyload ones don't have a product link, so I have no idea about those.

EmTSeat19 most people that use headphones don't use normal speakers so that not a problem. Headphones are great for silent PC gaming or LAN type events.

Anyone else have some input on these? I really would liek some info on the Zalmans.

I own a sennheiser HD600 already love it but I need to get a wire replacement for it.I got the Zalmans the surround is ok but they are the most un comfertable(SP?) head set I have ever worn.They are held on your ears by a little ring that rests behind the ear lobe.After time it really begins to hurt.

Commander_Kang said:
I own a sennheiser HD600 already love it but I need to get a wire replacement for it.I got the Zalmans the surround is ok but they are the most un comfertable(SP?) head set I have ever worn.They are held on your ears by a little ring that rests behind the ear lobe.After time it really begins to hurt.

i think you are refering to the old style. look at his link, they rest on the top of your head (the traditional way)

well, i just got mine today. this thing look even nicer in person :D. i haven't tried watching DVD's yet, i bought this mostly for my gaming needs. i'll get back to you when ive finised watching a dvd.

Back