• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is the best rad/heater core to use on a TEC sys?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Any heatercore or dual core rad setup should be fine.

that core is too big, i think a simple heatercore would be more efficent(sp?) with 2 120mm fans.

Yes but I wan't sub zero load temps......

Or isn't this possible?

[color=the 226watt pelt would might get you subzero. it depeneds on your load wattage. i dont have much experience in useing pelts.. but i know there a pain in the ***, and you have to do alot of work. :)

but im sure youd get 0c or Very close to it.[/color]

The colder the hotside of the TEC = the colder the cold side of the TEC is going to be. The colder your water is = the colder the hot side of the TEC will be. The bigger you radiator = the more heat that can taken from the water which leads to guess what? Colder water.

Actually whats going to happen with any watercooling setup is after the system has been on for awhile the water is going to reach an equilibrium temperature. A bigger rad is going to slightly lower this equilibrium temp which means slightly colder water compared to a small rad.

Back