• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Portable MP3 playrer ??s

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DigVideoGuy

Registered
hey guys

im looking for a portable MP3 player between $70 and $120

no frills- just looking for storage space and sound quality- been doing some research but i want actual users opinions- or just people more enlightened then me- thanx

You might want to check out the Creative Nomad II MG. It uses SmartMedia which can hold up to 128MB per card. The Nomad also has a radio tuner and it can fit in your pocket without a noticeable buldge. If you want something that can hold more, check out the iRiver America's SlimX mp3 cd player series.

The player I have is a Sony CD-Mp3 player, Ive had it for a year and it still works great(I kill most in less time). If you dont mind one a little bigger, its an option.

I'm still using a SonicBlue Rio Volt SP50 MP3-CD player and I love it to bits. The newest firmware is rock solid. The newer versions are available for about $80.

This also looks like a promising player. It can be upgraded with SD or MMC cards upto 512mb. RioSPORT S30S
s30s_MED.jpg

You cant go wrong with mp3 cd storage. The irivers are like the best mp3cd players on the market. They are pricy, but its quality construction. You can go with other mp3cd players but you will have to sacrifice featuers for savings. Go with what you want. Its your decision.

Back