• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7N8X-deluxe best bios???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Drak55

I fryed my A7V333 but ASUS is going to RMA it witch is cool I can build a machine for my wife that way she can keep her sticky fingers off mine. anyhow I orderd the A7N8X deluxe rev 2.0 that everyone is talking about. my question is whats the best bios for O/Cing my cpu. my A7V333 wouldnt get it over 2gigs.

login211 said:
i think 1004 is more overclockable then 1005....

How did you get the 1005 to work correctly on your rev 1.04...since the 1005 is for the rev 2.0 only :confused: (basing this on your sig)

Whatever BIOS you use...DO NOT use a Uber BIOS...these I have found to be a serious corruption BIOS big time...and nothing but short of hot flashing will correct the problem...with the offical Asus BIOS...at least RTC memory clear will get you back up and running most of the times if you should happen to screw the BIOS up too much...

Back