• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

If I use a rear window defogger repair kit to unlock my processor, how long to wait before powering

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wildone

If I use a rear window defogger repair kit to unlock my processor, how long to wait before powering

It says on the resin to wait 24hrs before turning on the defrost , but it will get no where near that hot on my processor,I need some advice,so just drop me a line on what you think or have experienced ,thanks

wildone (Mar 29, 2001 03:26 p.m.):
It says on the resin to wait 24hrs before turning on the defrost , but it will get no where near that hot on my processor,I need some advice,so just drop me a line on what you think or have experienced ,thanks

Well I took my 600 to the garage, applied the defogger material, waited 15min.slapped the pup in and o/c @ 950. Been running for 21/2 months now. Some might disagree on time frame. But worked for me.

blujay
A7V 1.85V
Duron 600@950
256 micron
VD5 agp

Back