• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I stuck my 2 pence worth in

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dont know

Registered
my 2 pence worth about forum change

after looking for a topic on drivers i come across a hair man telling me about forum change, thats ok im all for progress and i am sure there are many more here, or we would not be trying to get more out of our mini super computers (remembering that our gfx cards are probably more powerful than the computers that put man on the moon). and yet they become even more stupid.

to reduce unwanted # posts why not have an irc #chan as I have noticed many members logged on at any one time.
a few bots and may be a few admins to monitor and guide newbies away from certain discussion to keep it leagal and to take none "overclocker freindly" discussions away from the forum
anyways just a thought and i know this is probably the wrong place to post this just that i have found i am being restricted from many areas to post, so i stuck it where everyone will see it.
its not the same as it once used to be many years ago when i could rember my name

Try channel #octeams on ZiRC. A lot of the FaH/SETI team members meet there.

Back