• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Added another 2.7Ghz... for now

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NiTrO bOiE

Just got my rig up and running. Does 2.7Ghz easily. I'm getting 7 minute frames which equals to about 12 hours a WU. I'm going to let it burn in overnight, also my ceramique should be here tommorrow. So maybe I can add another 200Mhz maybe even 300Mhz. Temps are 42 at load. 39 Idle.

Nice, I'm hoping to add power in the next week or so. God knows I need to. I miss being able to do 1200ppw:cry:. I'm also hoping to borg in college.

Axle

School starts in about 2 weeks. I need to make a borging batch with an autorun and put it on cd. There are tons of PIIIs sitting there doing nothing.

NiTrO bOiE said:
Just got my rig up and running. Does 2.7Ghz easily. I'm getting 7 minute frames which equals to about 12 hours a WU. I'm going to let it burn in overnight, also my ceramique should be here tommorrow. So maybe I can add another 200Mhz maybe even 300Mhz. Temps are 42 at load. 39 Idle.

Now there you go AGAIN....up-in the anty......what are you trying to catch me? You're going to force me to go into warp SPEEEEEED!
:D

Back