• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Welcome Boozer to the team!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
eaglescouter said:
I logged into SetiAtWork to see lots of red arrows. A new member of the team has brought lots of completed WU's.

Welcome Boozer to position 41 with 12,136 WU's!
Welcome Boozer, glad to have you and thanks for the contribution to our team.

I still have a green arrow among those lots of red. ;)

Welcome to the team. Enjoy your stay.

Hmmm And may I say - with 12136 WU´s completed you are problably already running CLC-client:D

welcome boozer,,,, I took 1 step forward,,, then look and see Im 2 or 3 steps backwards,,,, I had my kevlar suite on for jihites and john_la so it wouldnt hurt as they made tracks on me. still braced for john_la's trample. Nice to have you boozer!!

crunch on ( even john_la!!!! (braced) lololol )

psy

Thanks all, glad to be a part of the team!! looks like i'm going to have to spend more money to keep up.:D

:attn: :attn: :clap: :clap: :attn: :attn:
I'm a firin' up the barby for them frogs!

WELCOME

Did you come from another team, or just decide one day that you wanted to be on one, like I did?

Spend more money? Of course you will! I only had three rigs crunching 24/7 when I joined 2 months ago! Look at me now. My sig is outta hand! I used SETI as an excuse to build my dad a new computer! It's not like he needed it! Well maybe he did...P 200 MMX...lol...

Back