• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone with a BXIA, BVHA, BVIA, etc, where did you buy them?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nagorak

I was checking the CPU database and I see that there are some new B??? chips starting to show up. Almost all of these overclock into the 1400-1500 MHz range, and because of the B in the code it would seem that these chips are the successors to AXIAs. Please, if you've bought one of these 'B' chips, please let me know where you bought them from!

Thanks!

I have a BVHA, and I would say the AXIA are kicking its arse. I can get to 1466 ok, but after that...forget it. Maybe its my cooling or something, and I had to jack the voltage all the way up to get here. It freezes after about 15-20 seconds on windows at anything less then 1.850 volts. I'd trade someone if they wanted this BVHA in exchange for an AXIA.... ;D

Heh, alright, my mistake then. It looks like the B codes are better from the CPU database results. All of the B codes are up in the 1400 range it seems, but maybe the AXIAs are still better. There was one BXIA though that did 1500 or so in the database, so...

Back