• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

post lost so i make new one

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The link doesn't say what it's made out of, but if it's copper, and there's air flowing over it, it should help cool (but don't use that crappy thermal tape). If they're copper, they might possibly be worth the investment, but $13 is pretty steep for 4 sinks.

Am I the only one who thinks that ramsinks are overpriced across the board? Look at what they are compared to what they sell for.

hoytron said:
Am I the only one who thinks that ramsinks are overpriced across the board? Look at what they are compared to what they sell for.

I agree with you.. Those Tweakmonster things are outrageous.. They're tiny and they can plink em out 24/7...

I guess we pay for the convenience. I'd rather go to American Science and Surplus, buy a large heatsink for a dollar, and cut it up for BGA sinks. Purchasing some AS Epoxy and a 1 dollar HS is a lot cheaper than retail heatsinks.

wel, i bought them im to darn lazy to jack up an old hsk im gonna use them on my mosfets and on my vid card

Back