• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9800 at last!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

highacker

good news guys thanks to your good advise i just bought my 9800 np built by ati, but there's something very strange here....
i just installed the drivers and...... for some reason shows a 9800 pro there... anyone knows something about this?

Mine did that.. but it stilled showed up some were as a NP until I flashed it :cool:

don't now yet i haven't had time to look at it, but i'll check. runs great i pulled over 4700 3dmarks on 03, compared to 700 before.

i might return it next week for the pro, i am not sure about flashing it, sounds kinda risky. i wonder if you flash it will the core/mem speeds will automatically change?

If you flash it with a 9800 Pro BIOS, the core will default to 380 and the memory will default 340 (vs np speeds of 325 core and 290 memory).

oh great! can't wait to flash the hell out of it, this rocks
the card hitted over 13000 3dmarks at np/stock/quality settings

Back