• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Firearms mod problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bigdogbmx

I just installed the firarms half life mod 2.7a update and when i try to join a game it says error:could not load library client.dll. If anyone knows what causes taht or would a copy of their client.dll file for me to download that would be HIGHLY appreciated. Thanks.
P.S. I have webspace to upload the file to. :)

Make sure you have the Half-Life updated to v1.1.1.0. If it's still not working, then try to reinstall everything all over again. First install Half-Life, then install the full update of v1.1.1.0, then install full Firearms v2.7 .
It works for me.

Thanks for the replies, buuut Im on half life 1.1.1.0. I would reinstall but its annoying to get everything back in the right folders plus Id have to redownload the update for halflife. It might work now anyway, things are a bit random on my machine at the minute.

try uninstalling FA (save the sprites folder and models folder if you have custom skins etc.) apply the HL patch again and then reinstalling the FA full install. If that doesn't work I can either email you the files you need or icq / aim. Whatever way ya want.

OK ill try getting the full install rather than the update then using that, itll be a while tho since Im on 56k. If that doesnt work Ill PM you about getting the client.dll file. Thanks for the help :)

Back