• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AXIA 1.3 GHz / 200 FSB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Limahl

I've got a 1.3 GHz / 200 FSB AXIA Athlon coming in shortly. Going to pair it up with some Artic Silver II paste and a decent heatsink/fan on an ABit KT7-RAID board and see where it takes me. I'm hopin to hit 1.6 with it. :)

If not, I think I still got a good deal, as I only paid $200 total for it on an auction site.

Limahl

200Mhz FSB means nasty chip on the high end stuff.

You really need the 266's to prevent any hangups at the FSB's offered by a board such as the KT7a

I am not real sure; but if it is an AXIA it sould be a 266 fsb chip. but with air cooling I don't think you will get 1.6 out of it. I have a 1333/266 and so far all I have gotten without volt mod is 1564. That is watercooling.

wild_andy_c (Apr 08, 2001 05:41 a.m.):
200Mhz FSB means nasty chip on the high end stuff.

You really need the 266's to prevent any hangups at the FSB's offered by a board such as the KT7a

I don't think it matters whether it's 200 or 266, as long as it is an AXIA core, they should run the same.

Yo

Back