• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there anything better then MX700 Duo combination??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Canadien

Registered
I'm a gamer and usually surf the net so guys give me your best pick for Keyboard & Mouse combination, I like to have cordless combination.

I love the MX Duo, and there is no noticeable lag. I still haven't had any connecion problems. I also like the MX 700 because the size is perfect for my large palm. Some say its heavy, well its not tiring, and most mice have weights in them to make it more accurate. I love this for getting that sight right on a enemys nose:p

I've had mine for almost a week now, and I think they're pretty awsome. No problems what so ever. I read that it only had an 6 foot range, but i've had it working all the way on the other side of the house through walls and stuff... Its pretty sweet.

nuts to the mx700.....wireless be damned! I'm sure the MX700 works well for wireless, but I just don't want wireless....I don't trust it, heh.

But I must say, logitech has the right idea in making a wireless mouse with a base that recharges it. Definately a step in the right direction.

As for the keyboard, it IS an excellenet keyboard. I have the CORDED Elite keyboard and the MX500 mouse, which is the CORDED version of the MX700......they both are excellent and is a nice combo for gaming. The only thing I don't like about the keyboard is that it assignes the F keys stupid shortcuts for e-mail, printing, "my computer/documents/pictures/music" etc.....and I didn't install the software for the mouse or keyboard, so everytime I start up the "F-Lock" is off....and the F-Lock is what makes them act as normal F keys....so if I forget to put the F-lock on and I play battlefield, I'm starting programs instead of using communication, lol.

All I can tell you about the MX700 Duo is that their CORDED counter-parts are beyond excellent. I know for a fact that the only difference between my set and the MX700 duo is the cordless...otherwise they're identical. So if you want cordless, I think the MX700 duo is your best choice.

I got the MX700 before they came out with this combo :( Best mouse I've ever had. Keeps it's charge for days, and doesn't take too long to recharge.

Back