• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TigerDierct

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Puer Aeternus

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/

Any thoughts on the above vender whether Canadian or American?

I bought a 4 port router from them and got a product that did not work. I wrote back asking for a copy of my sales receipt and no reply..I phoned asking for a copy and still no reply.
I am not impressed but maybe it was a fluke and they really have great service. Any other experiences?

P.S Luckilly Siemans took the product back for me and will replace it w/ one that works where TigerDirect would only refund me.

There are a number of threads about tigerdirect. Best bet is always to check http://www.resellerratings.com/ first before buying from any vendor. Personally, tiger is a company that I religiously avoid, due to poor support and outrageous shipping costs.

I've had a lot better results with Tigerdirect - It helps that I live 30 minutes from their wearhouse I guess, but all of my orders have been good.

Rebates from them have been prompt and all returns were dealt with nicely.

**Edit**
Oops, thread ressurection!

between work and personal orders i have probably made 20 or so and they have all been good not exactly fast but it is right and in a decent period of time

Rich

I am glad 2 of you have had no probs w/ TD.com. I will never shop there again. They burnt me twice!:mad:
I ordered a MOBO-CASE-PS combo from them in December and they screwed up the order. The case was not the color I ordered, the MOBO had wires taped together. Instead of plugging into the MOBO to make the HD led work they taped 2 wires together w/ Ghetto make shift contraption to make the light work. I untaped it, took it apart and plugged into the mobo the way it was supposed to go. The product ordered and waht I recieved were 2 dif things, I ordered a SOYO kt600 ultra and got a kt600 pro. It took 3 months before customer service would get back to me. I emailed them and left phone messages for 3 months. i was polite, clear and firm w/ my expectations, but it took too damn long for a response.
If you are considering shopping w/ them, I would choose another store instead. Not worth the potential for problems you are likely to encounter:mad:

TigerDirect - BLAH!

My first order with them was my last because they really jerked me around. Henceforth it's newegg for me because I know they're a straight up company not into shafting customers for a few measley bucks. Stupid thing to do because if they had handled the problem in a responsible manner they would have more of my business, but thanks to their el-cheap ways newegg got over a grand of my business. Huney.

stool said:
There are a number of threads about tigerdirect. Best bet is always to check http://www.resellerratings.com/ first before buying from any vendor. Personally, tiger is a company that I religiously avoid, due to poor support and outrageous shipping costs.

I have to agree with Stool, but with that said I have ordered a few things from them in the past and never had an issue, BUT I only buy from them if Newegg doesn't have what I need.

Also I will not buy anything from Tigerdirect if it has a rebate, I know Tigerdirect has poor support and luckily I have not needed to deal with them for things I have purchased, but others here have had nightmares dealing with their support in which I was involved.

they sent me a bummed mobo and a oem p4 when i ordered a retail. And my shipping took like 2 weeks. Awful.

Back