• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Taste That...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Norrko

Hello fellows.

Had a busy week to recieve and transmit the WU's...
But now we stole the first place in the Top 50 crunchers... (Sorry KenCo...)

Now, my friend and I got things working without any student stealing our WU's.. So the End Of Summer Team Race seems to be no problem for us... The last Gauntlet, we had severe problems with logistics with the WU's and students hacking our Seti clients...

When do the race begin?

/Norrko

Norkko, that's one hack of production you are producing my friend!!! :eek:

and please, i repeat, please just keep it this way as long as S@H 1 is running!! w/ your impressive production, i think we should have bucketsss of frog legs in a couple days!! and we might be in the Top 15 Team World Wide too!!

keep it up buddy!!! :beer:

23'rd of August... Must be my lucky day... Team race begin.. and my birthday... ;)

Landshark... I can't keep up that pace that I had last week.. Now, I'm back at work and soon the students will be back at school (late August)... I made this just to show of the immense computer power that we could procure... It was a One Time shot.. But 600-900 WU's/day is a realistic goal... I'll be back later this week when we have verified all security issues regarding disappeared (read stolen)WU's and all the logistic problems we had in the last race.

/Norrko

Norrko said:
Hello fellows.

Had a busy week to recieve and transmit the WU's...
But now we stole the first place in the Top 50 crunchers... (Sorry KenCo...)

/Norrko

Not a problem. I didn't really feel good about being there as a result of caching anyway. ;)

Congratulations on a great week.

Back