• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

one click install service

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Charloz24

I just install the one click install service and did everything.

I reboot and the service is started, but doesn't call the dialup to connect to the internet. What is the problem.

With the graphical version, everythings work, it connect to the internet when needed. (i'm dial-up by the way).

hmmm, I think it may only work with the graphical one, I remember there was an option in the graphical one to do that.. did you add a flag to it to make sure it would dial out?

Hey, I didn't write anything that would call a dial up conneciton in the One-Click. The program was originally desinged for NT/w2k/xp rigs that were on a network (hence the .msi file) which would already have a LAN based connection to the Internet.

There are plenty of dial up folders here who can help you though. I believe that if you use FAH as a service and monitor it with EMIII there is a way for EMIII to call up your dial up connection.

If not, use EMIII to monitor the graphical client, use the stealth mode settings and you should be good to go.

Wedo

Back