• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

European heater core ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xboy

I need something like the chevy core but from an european or asian car. I won't give 60 euro for Innovatek, I've heard that Toyota Corolla radiators are small but not sure.

Any suggestions ?

I think i'd get the Black Ice Pro, it's to expensive, but it's small, performs good. 58 euro.....damn

No room for it! I want to put all my w/c stuff in a chieftec case.120mm fans on the both sides can handle it

i've been looking for the same thing and no one really know... but,... i'm thinking about a toyota vios heatercore... about the same size as a black ice, better fins, but alluminum and also it comes with 3/4 fitting,... which ARE wide enough for 1/2 barbs to be screwed in, which might work for what u're doing....

btw, where are you?

Austria. I can mod the fittings, but i need small core! I'll see this one. Can you give me a pic of it or dimensions

i've decided against the vios core for myself cause i don't wanna go barb modding... but also a suzuki heatercore would do,... the one for their sedan thing, i forgot what it was called... its really kinda small though... more like 90x90x40 or something....you got opels where you live right? those would work too... the one for the older "vectra" maybe a bit on the bigger side but it'd be not much larger than a dd black ice....

i'll pull up pics if i can... hold on....

IF you're looking specifically for a copper heatercore, the a SAAB 900 series has one. 10 x 8 x 2 inches. I posted above with the details, but you wouldn't need to mod it really, just hacksaw / dremmel the rad pipes off where you want your hose - if it was 1/2 inch.

EDIT: it looks very much indeed like the chevy heatercore.

I found good kit for 120 euro. It includes this water block
cuplex-6-nasen.jpg

This radiator
ape120total_500.jpg

And Hydor L20 pump

I think it's good and i'll add 2 120mm fans to the rad.
Any other suggestons are welcome. If you can offer me pump+radiator+cpu block for under 120 euro it'll be great

P.S. These are from aqua-computer.de

Radiators form Opel Kadett D and E are the smallest one 178x135
Also from Fiat Panda. I'll check in the Auto Store and post results :)

radiators.jpg

Back