• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Havin trouble with my 800 and KT7A-RAID

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dani

Registered
I've had my mobo and processor for about two months now. I've penciled and have it at 7x143, but for some reason I cannot seem to change multiplier settings to easily. I can only hit 7, 8 and 9 and the others wont post(i've tried 7.5x100 as well as 6.5, 6 etc. and it never posts!!). I was wondering if there were any known issues with this and a fix. If not any suggestions on what to try?

Btw, its an 800 tbird at 7x143, 1.85v 39 C full load.

I have the same setup and couldn't get the 7 and 7.5 muti's to work. I had ti at 6.5X143fsb stable but now I have it running 8X125. I'm figuring the bridges aren't locked good. I used a number 2 pencil when I get around to it I'll take it a part and clean it and relock the bridges.. Although right now I'm looking to buy a AXIA 1gig or 1.2 I want the 266fsb anyway. :)

Back