• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a good laugh at the dangerden

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nealric

I just got what has got to be the world record slowest tech support.

Just ten minutes ago, I recieved an email response to a leaking problem I had about 11 months ago. Thats right- no exageration- 11 months!

They were "sorry for the delay"

roflmao

What is really sad is that most tech support emails I have made in my life have NEVER been answered. So they get 'F' for timeliness and a 'C' for Thouroughness. Great products though.

At least they did respond. 1/2 the support techs out there would find an email dated 11 months ago, and kinda say "oops," delete it, and be on their merry way.

At least they did respond. 1/2 the support techs out there would find an email dated 11 months ago, and kinda say "oops," delete it, and be on their merry way.

That has to be the most pointless argument. "I broke my arm 11mos ago but the doctor will see me now."

Don't mean to flame, but didn't see the point.

Saves them some money if they do that though...

"Sorry, but your 1-year warranty expired yesterday and we do not support out of warranty items"

:D

Back