• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What are my chances?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Leo

Registered
I ordered a 1ghz 266 fsb from twco.com and it's coming in on tuesday? Waht are my chances to get an AXIA or an AVIA? What is the worse case that I could get?

I ordered it after burning my other cpu a 1.1ghz 200fsb, sad story, I chipped it and then burned it. COuld that have messed up anything else on the computer?

I got a dollar that says you get an AXIA. As far as messing anything else up, hard to say.

Hoot

Leo (Apr 16, 2001 12:23 p.m.):
I ordered a 1ghz 266 fsb from twco.com and it's coming in on tuesday? Waht are my chances to get an AXIA or an AVIA? What is the worse case that I could get?

I ordered it after burning my other cpu a 1.1ghz 200fsb, sad story, I chipped it and then burned it. COuld that have messed up anything else on the computer?

Well lets hope its an AXIA, cause I got one ordered from there too. Now on your 1.1 ghz, are u sure u chipped it AND burned it? If you just chipped it, everything else should be fine. If you burned it, it could've hurt your motherboard. I have burned up a thunderbird before, and i just replaced both the CPU and motherboard, but it didn't harm anything else in the system.

Aaron

Back