• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

charter communications

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

champdog

I've had charter pipeline about 6 months now, and I just found out you can get email from them (and hav a 10 MB webpage). I know, I know, I shoulda figured that out at the beginnig, but I didn't. So now, I'm trying to set all this crap up. I got my account on charter set up and I log in there, and it has no guides to tell me how to sign up for an email account, or set up some webspace.

Will someone who has charter and has set this up please tell me how to set all of this up. I got sick of waiting on hold for like 20 minutes a call. I also emailed them but they have not responded yet, so I came to the best place for help I could find ;)

Please help me! I am sick of mail.com's new ads they put up that make you look at them for like 10 seconds before you can look at your mail.

I'm afraid you're going to have to call them and hold for god only knows how long. The only way to login to their website and manage your account is by using the primary email address on the account - which should have been setup when you first subscribed to the service. They should have given that to you along with a password which you are instructed to change as soon as you get online. This is a significant part of setting a new account up so I'm puzzled as to how you didn't get any this done to start with.

I don't know either. My dad was there when they set up all of the stuff at the beginning, and we never got a piece of paper or anything like that with the username (but he did remember what the password was). Oh well I guess I will have to wait it out on the phone tomorrow :(

Edit: Is there a way to find your main email address? I know the general name of the address, but there are so many variants to it that I couldn't possibly just guess it.

I doubt you'd have much luck guessing it. I'm surprised you have a password but no name. Kinda like having a key and no idea what door it goes to.

Back