• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Your thoughts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sir Golitech

North Vancouver, B.C. Canada *Proud of it*
I was just wondering what you guys think of the Radeon 7000 32MB PCI card?My current card as per my signature, is in bad need of replacing.I know the Radeon 7000 card is not much, but it is better than what I got.Any input of what you guys know of this card, would be greatly thanked.

this is intel cpu's..

whats a video card? :confused: ;)

how much money do you have to spend? just about anything available would be an upgrade from your vd3. i'm guessing you need to stay with PCI correct? i would take a long look at the GF4 MX420 which i believe is the pci model. this should make a big difference in your fps and also your graphics featureset.

batboy said:
That mobo should have an AGP slot. Go with a Radeon 8500 or 9000 Pro.

That is correct batboy.The reason why I ask is that I saw this vid. card for $80.I do really want AGP though.

TheGr8s1 said:
your finger must have slipped into the wrong forum. this is for Intel CPUs. please read before u post.

No my finger did not slip and yes I know that.Thanks anyway.

Back