• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is the best combination in your opinion?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

obay

Hi everybody, i have Intel 800 Mhz on Gigabyte GA-6BX7+ with 128 MB ram and 2 HDDs one 15 GB for system and the other is 30 GB for my data.

I wanted to know what is the best combination you think to make that opinions avaliable to others to help taking next beying decisions.

Obay

ive got more or less the same setup...running the celeron at a speed of 992 now with the fsb at 124...did NOT use the magic booster for the cpu's vcore...wasnt necessary...ive got a bunch of pci devices including a raid device asnd running 2 10gb hdd on a raid 0 array...performance-wise its definately worth the $300 i spent on the entire system...i tried changing the fsb to 133 one time...and the 10%+ vcore option...it booted and POST'd but after it got to the windows screen it sat there then the screen went black..not sure exactly what that means...but i decided not to push it any more yet with stock cooling...

Back