• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Halo Red Vs Blue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Maxvla

There was a thread about this a long time ago that linked to Red Vs Blue... i saw something about it a couple days ago and remembered tonight to check up on it.

i think i watched the first 7... all that was available at that point and was literally dying from laughter watching those.

i went to their site and almost NONE of their links work. i was able to download #12, 13, 15 out of all of them.

can someone hook a brotha up with 8-11 and 14?

thanks.

:) Sure Max, I think it was zhoelpqldk that originally posted about them and I know he has all of them. I'll PM ya an IP addy saturday during the day. Anybody else that wants them just PM me and I'll send ya it too.

Oh and Banyan, they are some hilarious videos made with Halo, edited with voice scripts. Very funny stuff, if you are at all a fan of Halo i recommend you check it out.

you might also want to try downloading bittorrent and using that to get the missing ones.

I just got done watching the first 16 episodes. They are absolutely hilarious! I can't wait for them to finish off the rest of the collectionl

funnyperson1 said:
you might also want to try downloading bittorrent and using that to get the missing ones.
thats the way i got the 3 i did. the other links didn't work.

and flash.. 16??? there's only 15 posted on their site.

The new episodes come out every Sunday for a total run of 22 episodes. # 17 should be our somtime after noon ( don't know what time zone) tomorrow.

i dled all the episodes from teh site last week...they all worked for me. i enjoyed them so much that i donated money to get access to the other forums so i could dl the episodes in hi-res and get the dvd when it comes out.

yeah ive seen all the current episodes, which provided good times to show them to friends. absolutely awesome. but everything is hosted at file planet in the halo videos section. if you dont mind waiting, you get really good download badwidth from file planet.

Back