• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Mod for a game ever? what do you think?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TollPhree

I know what everyone is gone to say first, so I wont! Im gone to say the DBZ mod for HalfLife

That rocked so much! I dont play it anymore but I thought it was damm awsome.

What do ya all think best mod ever is?

I enjoyed "They Hunger" for Half Life. DBZ for Q3 was pretty fun and origional.

But so far Desert Combat for BF1942 is getting rave reviews from me. I mean these guys did a great job w/ that mod and i prefer it over BF1942/Road to rome!

1942 desert is bettter then real game ur right, thou i think think the air is way to fast fotr me, I like 1942 air how its slow +D

Whew.. I was beginning to think this was a double post forum. :p

Um I really haven't played that many mods, but one for Unreal T that is a lot of fun makes the players miniature. I really like that. Tons of fun.

I'm going to have to say Counter-Strike. I liked DoD back in it's really early beta's but now it just doesn't seem as fun. Desert Combat is cool but they need some more aftermarket maps.

(QOUTE) I smell poll? (QOUTE)

uhmn, sounds personal?

haha sorry just having fun :p
you get one free semi personal
attack on me now for that one :)

Barney Doom. :D

I guess my answer shows off my age, eh ;)

But there has never been ANY mod in a game that cracked me up quite as much as playing Doom and getting to blast the daylights out of that annoying purple dinosaur :D

Barney-Doom: you will live on in history!

Back