• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AGP is 0x?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
also, my cpu tests and cpu mark score seem to be severely crippled. whats up with that?

Try reinstalling the mobo drivers. Might have been a corruption with the AGP drivers. Also might want to check the BIOS to make sure everything is in order there

well, there really is nothing to install that i can think of. i am running an asus p4p800 deluxe 1009 bios
2.4c
radeon 9800 np
2 x 512mb corsair xms pc3200 c2

his board doesnt use 4in1 drivers, i thought the changed those anyways? didnt they name them hyperion or something? try reinstalling the drivers for your motherboard, i mean your system isnt working right, so whats it gonna hurt? if that doesnt work, then format and reinstall your os.

That board uses an Intel Chipset so you need to get the chipset drivers from Intel (there should be chipset drivers on the CD that came with the motherboard but they will be older then the ones you get from Intel). What you need is the " Intel® Chipset Software Installation Utility (Formerly the Intel® Chipset INF Utility)" AND the "Intel® Application Accelerator". You can find them on
this page.

You might also want to get the newest ATi drivers just for completness but the ones you are using shouldn't be the cause of the problem.

Something is definetly wrong, because the system in my sig gets 3dmarks really close to yours (link) and when I've OCed my vid card more I can handily beat you.

I'd try reinstalling your drivers like everyone said, and then if that doesn't work, your best solution might be a format/reinstall.

I was having the same trouble, you need to install the AGP drivers for your MB. Once I did that it opened a whole new can of worms, so be prepared. As I understand it from the techs if you don't install the AGP drivers then the AGP card works like a PCI card.

Juice

ok, i installed the inf chipset drivers and restarted. i guess i had forgotten to install them. still says 0x so i uninstall the catalyst drivers and install the official 3.6 and then the ati control panel. it still shows 0x. what is going on here. is something defective? i just formatted and reinstalled windows 2 days ago and dont really want to do it again. does everyones else say 4x or 8x in options \ details?

mine does, but im using and nforce 2. but i have set a couple of 865pe systems, and it worked ok, i would say format and reinstall one more time, and if it still does it, try your card in another system and see if it works ok, if it does, then try a different card in your system and see if that works. i would try all of that stuff i suggested before i did any rma'ing.

snyper1982 said:
mine does, but im using and nforce 2. but i have set a couple of 865pe systems, and it worked ok, i would say format and reinstall one more time, and if it still does it, try your card in another system and see if it works ok, if it does, then try a different card in your system and see if that works. i would try all of that stuff i suggested before i did any rma'ing.

What i would recomend if that doesnt work, is trying another card in his mobo, not his card in another mobo ;) This sounds like it may be a mobo problem over anything else

Back