• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How Can I OC AXIA 1.2G 266fsb TB to 1.5G

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ReTiCuLeX

I Have an AXIA 1.2G 266fsb TB I tried geting it to 1.5G but It just wont work when i set it @ that it wont go on then I turn if off then back on and it says 1466mhz thats like the highest it will go and it wont even go into windows my voltage is 1.85 I did the pencil trick I think idid it rite lol I got a global win Fop38 fan , art2silver. I can't set anything in my bios as the newer ASUS A7V133 Mobo don't have the feature to OC in bios no FSB to set in bios neither multiplier I only have the dipswitches to set it with and I duno a higher FSB setting for dipswitches other then 133 in my manual that it shows. The last A7v133 I bought had onboard audio also, this 1 dont got it its diff I updated my bios also and no changes its same I wish it had the Bios thing to set fsb and multiplier instead of dipswitches I tried to set it to Jumper default that didn't do nuttin. If u can help me plz reply ty = )

That 1.2 should have had the L1 bridges already unlocked so I dont know why the pencil trick was necessary. I couldnt get mine to 1400 right from the box either. I had to lower the multiplier to 10 and then bump the FSB a little, then burn it in for a day. The nex day, I bumped the FSB a little more and burned it in for another day. It took a few days of bumping, burning, and playing with the voltage to get it to 1400. It will probably go higher and today I'll bump it some more.

Bumping and burning, bumping and burning, Man what a life :):)

well i got my Tbird 1,2G(200fsb)@1,47G
(10,5*140=1470)
Vcore = 1,85v
L1 bridges already unlocked
Abit KT7a
Alpha Pal6035
T° : idle = 28°C ; full load = 39°C (open case)

post at 1,5G but not srable...

Back