• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RACE STATS: Daily

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Morpheus

Grandfather of Crunchers Senior
Daily totals for Day 2

Frog in a Blender: 786

Crunch'o'matics: 729

Carl's Cosmic Crunchers: 727

Sharky's ET Team Inc.: 597

Ace of Trump: 586

Crunch on!!!!

*** revised to reflect 70 per day for racecar12 ***

Last edited:
TeamRace Webpage

On the TeamRace webpage page the only major difference you will note between my figures and Morpheus' is because I adjusted "racecar12's" daily number to his projected number as requested by himself and his team leader. The other minor discrepencies are merely due to a slight difference in time between when Kris did his collection and when I did mine. This group spits out WUs so fast a couple of minutes changes the numbers!!!

SkyHook

For anyone who didn't catch it before:

http://www.swampgas.net/teamrace/TeamRaceDaily.htm

Carl's Cosmic Crunchers....???....
Oh! Wait a minute! I'm on that team!

I'm-a-crunching on all cylinders now. Looks like I might have whipped this P4 problem for now, and I ordered the last part for the 4 node diskless this morning.

I also just acquired a pair of 10' tall rackmount bars. Nice 3" wide almuinum channel stock. So I guess the diskless goes rackmount.......I wonder what else I can find to put in a rackmount..........

Time to spend some time on ebay!

im working on pumping up my production, maybe i can get it to more than 20 a day, if i really try. but its hard to get that many WU's in the first place when your running dial-up. Crunch on!!

<Captain to Scotty>I need more power!

<Scotty to Captain>Aye cun giv' ye a little moore but aye don' know how long she'll hold!

Full power!

Cy

i have about 82 to u/l an i cant connect right now sorry guys

:edit: i got them u/l that should help a little

go sharky's

Last edited:
Crunch o matics .....Yes we ARE the winning team, i hope..

Tomorrow i will be starting up 2 more machines. They should
pump out 8 each i think. Got my 2 P4 2.4c today and the mobos
probably tomorrow... So i think i will be able before the weekend
to pump out close to 150WU/day, an increase of 50/day.
I will try to round up some more machines too....

So you crunch o matics out there... Crunch on !!!!!!!!

The Wizard

Why is it i feel i have to spend more money!

custom4.php

Back