• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congratulations to Me

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

F4

Red Raccoon Dojo
Yeah, last tuesday I wrote the A+ exams and passed on the first go!! woot!

both exams in < 30 minutes.

wootness, now time to study for network+

Congrats on the accomplishment F4! :clap: and BTW, you have a double post. You could PM an online MOD and they can remove or merge the two posts. ;)

I deleted it for you F4. My first official duty as a mod. I suppose I should have framed it and hung it on my wall.

May there be easy moderating for you in the future eobard. Someday I may too be a moderator. But I think my first step is probably being a senior member. But I'm still working on that.

Thank you both!

You know what this means? It means that people who don't know computers will take my advice more seriously. And I can charge more for repairs. Wootness.

congrats F4 i have my Network+ exam coming up real soon, its already on my mind i really want to pass it i guess i need to do as much revision as i possibly can. Sounds like you really went at the A+ congrats :clap:

Back