• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Top Of The Line Parts For A PC?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

anwar1337

Hey Guys its me anwar, i'm only 14 but i wanted to know the best of the best for your pc like the best GFX card , best OC'able CPU
and the Best Hard Drive. My brother alraedy bought some CORSAIR XMS4000 2 GB of it :santa2: I really dont know what else to buy. I used to always find stuff, now that i have the money im like stunned :( . I want to overclock alot Im getting Thermalright sp-94 and a tornado 92mm there noisy but ah well :D. Well Guys PLEASE Help me out i would really appreciate it since ive learned so much about cooling and stuff >:-D. Ok bye
Oh Yea!! The Best MOBO :D .

there is no "best" of everything people will argue over what is "best" so you really have to decide what you think is best. But the best OC'able cpu would be the 1700+ but if you have money go with the 2500+

Back