• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Raelly good earphones? that will fit my fat head

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
In my opinion Bose is overpriced garbage. I would get some Sennheisser(sp?) or some Grado headphones.

Or a pair of Philips HP550. I have them and they sound good and are adjustable. I found mine at Target for $20. But that was about 2 years ago. So I don't know if they are still available.

well how good can 20 doller headphones be? Im not just wroried about quatily but durabitly =D mine lastes only 5 mounths =( wich puts them on my crap list hehe

thanks thou I look up your info

Take a look at Sennheiser's HD280 Pros. They are good sounding headphones. The good part is that every piece of the headphone is replaceable. So if one part breaks just replace the broken piece instead of buying a new set.

I heard that HD580 is pretty good, though you might need a headphone amplifier to power those properly. (not entirely sure on this b/c I'm about to go to sleep and I'm lazy to check the specs :p)

Back