• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AHHHHH.....KK266 is the ticket for me!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

therapture

Well, I know some of you read my troubles with the KT7A-RAID mobo, of which I received TWO defective ones in a row...

Well, I got my Iwill KK266 RAID in, and before I even installed Win2k I pumped the cpu to 10x140 CAS2 at default voltage, wammo. 1.4ghz on my AXIA. Perfect. I am watercooled and running 41c loaded after 2 hours of Folding, and when I get my cooling tower built next weekend, I will go straight for 1500 +

But anyway, this KK266 RAID is a damn nice mobo, and it has not given an iota of trouble to me thus far. I use my machine as a server for my lan, play MM2, Q3A, and CS, and of course Folding@Home, as well as some minor billing and stuff for side jobs I do locally...
*************************************************************************************

Tbird 1.33 @1.4 (for now) at 1.75v (10x140)
Iwill KK266 RAID
256mb Kingmax pc150 @140mhz CAS2
WD ATA100 60gb HD
WD ATA66 15gb HD
Plextor 8432 CDRW
Pioneer 10x DVD-ROM
Creative GTS @210/380
Custom built watercooling
Windows 2000 Server

Hmm..have you tried 14 X 100?
I know it wouldn't serve any practical use, but I think someone said that the KK266's have probs with high multipliers (they do to to 15x, right?).
Either way, I hear a lot of ppl talking good stuff about those mobos... I suppose that warrants a lil bit of research on my part.

K-Lined4lyf

Back