• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stanford Stats need a kicking...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nikhsub1

Unoriginal Macho Moderator
Well, the time of last WU's turned in is around 8am this morning from our team, and OCAU. It seems as if the stanford stats are having a break :rolleyes:

you really are addicted to those stats. do you check them every update? ;) :D

Maxvla said:
err, me addicted? I think not my friend. If i were REALLY addicted, I would have noticed that the stanford stats did not update at 9am, as they do each hour. That would make me 4x more addicted than i am now, and I'm not even addicted at all :D And you know what they say, 4x0=0 right? Hahahahahah! FOLD ON!

Oh good, I thought it was just me. Was wondering what was up, I turned in a WU an hour ago and it still hasn't updated yet. The only things that seem to be changing are the active CPUs per week. I've gone from 34 to 33.

Yeah it is being wierd, it shows the WU that I turned in a 1:00pm as my last WU but the points haven't processed yet. Hmm...

Maxvla said:

You mean you don't check your stats at least four times a day?????

I'm confused... I need a hug....

Wedo

Back