• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

didnt know where else to post this so...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aqrhine_tg_xXx

mouse mods, im going to mod my mouse so that it has venting so your hand doesnt get as hot and sweaty while your playing extensive hours of bf 1942 then your hand slips and u die (this project has been brought up becuase of my recent gaming experiences) i was just wondering if anyone has done any EXTREME mouse modding, you know the things that people dont talk about. just wondering what else i could do besides vent/cool with a little fan and maybe a few leds

Did something similar to rottaflekti, postet it on the frontpage a while ago...

But for extreme.. Well, maybe a Peltier cooled mouse? Need additional power, but should work nicely on a corded mouse. Maybe a custom "shell" moded after your hand? Or a tiny LCD showing frags in FPS multiplayer? Making your own force feedback motor? Or a "hover" mouse with a powerful fan..

Lots of things that can be done..

The same place as "Makkarah" linked too has some other mouse mods as well like a lighted logo and fur for the mouse ;) that place is great for inspiration.

heh, i have that some microsoft mouse hidden in a box somewhere. having a hover mouse would own all but it would only be able to hover 1-2 mm for the laser (since u most likely would use laser) to catch teh mouse pad

Back