• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg of car audio?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Chaos Snake

I'm looking for a site for buying car speakers, amps, and such, but even with checking the re-seller raitings it still seems a bit to much. Any one out there have a few fave sites that they go to for getting this kind of stuff. Looking for something that would rate right along newegg as far as info on site, competive prices, fast shiping, and good customer care.

I can only recommend Crutchfield.com. They seem to stock most if not all the brands out there and offer both phone and online support for their products. Also their prices are better than in-store and they usually have free things u can get with most products ranging from dash install kits to wiring harnesses. My friends and I used then a few times and have never had a problem.

try usacaraudio.com they have close to wholesale prices on alot of stuff. no pics or nothin tho, so you gotta know what you want.. what i do is check stuff out on other sites, then just get it from there. also, sounddomain.com is a real good site too. its a big one.

Back