• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I take a bow to Musstanley

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flixotide

Okay.. I really walked into this one myself. I had just fired up McTimson for a challenge, and take you in on it as well.

Not only have I lost, I've been turned into rank-kill by your fast moving scores.

So long dude :burn:

Flix

Bah, I'm only 2 days later! Nobody loves me =/
But yes, Mustanley is a beast... not quite on my Godly plateau, but he's still studly.

Vonkaar has been a hurdle in my quest to the top 10. Flix, you are more of a speed bump. Seriously though, it is an honor to pass you by (like a bullet train). You helped motivate me to borg during those first few days of Folding.

vonkaar said:
Bah, I'm only 2 days later! Nobody loves me =/
But yes, Mustanley is a beast... not quite on my Godly plateau, but he's still studly.

LOL.. sorry Vonkaar, must be your midget stature that makes it hard to notice you :p

Nah... I walked straight into Musstanley without seeing his potential... You on the other hand remain a devious feind, whom I prefer to mock or sulk at...

Cheers, Flix

edit: straightened too many typos...
edit edit: more found.. god, must be the worst post-to-typos ratio ever.

Wedo checks rear view mirror and sees... wait, nope... nothing there. :D

You all are kicking some major protein butt... keep up the great work Mustanley and Vonkaar. Flix, you know I'm always in your camp.

Foldeth Oneth,

Wedo

Wedo said:
Wedo checks rear view mirror and sees... wait, nope... nothing there. :D

You all are kicking some major protein butt... keep up the great work Mustanley and Vonkaar. Flix, you know I'm always in your camp.

Foldeth Oneth,

Wedo

I think Nik is there ;)

Maybe I will be someday.

I am eyeing 4 more 2.2 celerons. Not much but every little bit helps.

Very nice work latley Mustanley.

God, wish I could borg.....

Time to check out the library.

cp

OMG Mustanley, you are at 1924 PPD today! You are going to be the first one on my threat list if you keep this up! w00r, way to fold!

I think I've finally convinced everyone at work not to shutdown every afternoon. Now it's starting to pay off. I've still got a few 1.1GHz P3s to borg, then I'm done till I find some new targets.

Way to go Mustanley! I've still got 20 days before you go flying past me. I hope I won't blink and miss it :p

McTimson said:
I'll pwn you good, flix....just wait....

Wake me up when it happens :D I've almost ruined my mouse scrolling down to find you every day the last month.

I should sue you for being unfairly poor competition.

Nah.. J/K... I'm eagerly awaiting your uprising.

Cheers, Flix

Back