• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nforce drivers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aron1234

Registered
is there any way of know if your drivers are loaded in properly cos when i go to event Viewer whenever i boot the computer it has in the events that drivers fail to load i dot know wat drivers they mean. So is there anywhere you can go to see if they loaded in properly and also when im on the net a screen comes up and sais somthing about nt authority and sais rebooting in 60 secs and then it rebbots nad it has this under application error in event veiwer i have the drive rerror is under system veiwer i hav
win xp pro and A7n8x

go to device manager and if there are any exclamation marks on any item then you havnt loaded the driver for that item.. otherwise its alll loaded and everything is fine

Yea, if you right click on the My Computer icon and select properties it will open up a small screen , pick the device manager tag and keep removing the devices (one at a time) which have a YELLOW or RED exlcamation point on them. Better yet READ , WHY they are disabled , and attempt to fix them ONE at a time. Loading drivers for me is like panning for gold , i look and "sift" reboot, look "sift " reboot, mayby i find "gold" (i.e. correct device setup) or mayby i just keep rebooting, its a thankless task but it has to be done.Good luck i hope i made sense!

Back