• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nf7 problems, no post, no beeps, brand new

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pandadude

Disabled
rev 2.0 from newegg, just got it today. I plug everything in and it just sits there no posting no signal to the monitor at all, no beeping. If i take out the video card same thing happens. If i take off the waterblock theres a loud beep immediately. If i take out the cpu theres no beep. Im new to abit boards and have no idea whats going on. I appreciate any and all help.

Thanks.

--morgan--

Hmm, the red light comes on when you have power to the PS? If so does a green light come on when you try to boot? Make sure the ATX power cable is plugged in all the way.

i just got my new NF7-S rev 2.0 today and freaked when same thing happen to me.. i had nothing at all and just as i was about to scream i noticed the ATX power connector on the motherbord wasnt pushed all the way in it was like 1mm out. pushed it in and it was fine

If you have isolated all the problems, then I would first reset the bios to default, strip off MB from the case, lay it on a nonconducting table or something. Plug in the CPU, 1 bank of memory, and video card and nothing else. See if it boots, the red and green light must come on, see what happens

also if you have the internal usb hooked up remove it. I had a problem with the same board earlier and that was the solution.

Back