• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ice&Ninni

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

epauls

Shshhs,

Tonight, 9pmCST, meet at Nahmus' house.

I know where he hides the key;)
1/2 for you and 1/2 for me as agreed right??

Don't forget - wear black.

heh, I don't think there's a flight ready to drop me off, but you have my full support. Oh, but don't forget my half of the deal
deal.gif

And by the way, I've heard rumors that hkgonra's house was easy to break in, maybe we should grab his rigs too :D

And Mustanley's office... shhhh...
shhh.gif
damn, they're listening!... * hangs up *

ice k16v said:
heh, I don't think there's a flight ready to drop me off, but you have my full support. Oh, but don't forget my half of the deal
deal.gif

And by the way, I've heard rumors that hkgonra's house was easy to break in, maybe we should grab his rigs too :D

And Mustanley's office... shhhh...
shhh.gif
damn, they're listening!... * hangs up *

If you can get past me and the arsenal (about 30 guns) you can have my machines. ;)

Yeah, well I have a top-secret variant of all the recent worms that installs FAH on all computers that it infects, and changes the client.cfg file on those already folding, so all your rigs belong to me now ;)
Anyways...I say we tunnel into Nahmus' basement :D

Commandos, you're priorities are all out of whack. We're at Defcon 5 (or is it "red") either way, you need to be sneaking into the offices of DGROMS and Plext! Someone call the Air Force, we need a KC130 to fly us over Aussie territory so we can parachute out and begin the assault.

Wedo

Actually what we really need to be doing is sneaking into offices that aren'y already folding. All of us and even the other teams members are already working hard for the cause. We need to pick up some new office buildings.

Wedo,

MISSION: Mamma's Outback

09-08-2003
03:00
Scott's AF base

Mission:
You'll arrive in Sidney around 19:00. At that time we will review everyones mission, syncronize and deploy.

09-11-2003
02:00
Report back to Sidney International. Plane leaves at 03:00. Don't be late.

I'm in for a raid against those Aussies. Drop in, and everyone better walk out with no less than 4 computers. Find innovative ways to carry more. But we wont take them out of their country, we'll just use an old factory to store them all, so we dont have to use our own electricity :D
uNF

hmmm I was wondering why all of those beer cans were outside my house when I got back. Now i know why!!!!

silly epauls...boxen are for Nahmus HAHAHAHAHAA

had I know you were comming I would have gotten back earlier and we all could have gone out (keeping you away from my folding boxen)

PS WHOEVER took my pink flamingoes PLEASE return them...no questions asked, And whoever arranged my cement gnomes in those shall we say "QUESTIONABLE" positions should be ashamed of yourselves.

Back