• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Adding glow under pc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DarkDraco

I noticed a computer that had a glow under the computer like some cars do. How do you do that? I si it with leds?

heres a pic of some case feet i made, just thought you'd like the input :D

casefeet.jpg

Looks good, I personally would get them from xoxide though. :) Anyway how did you make it?

i dont like the lighted feet. i find xoxide and some places expensive. i go to www.bestbyte.net everything is cheap and the shipping price is great.

I only like Xoxide on Sunday night around 9pm - 10pm when there is actually something good for X-hour, I usually find a couple more things I can use since I am placing an order. Which that , of course, is their reasoning for this type of special sale.

Fast420A said:
I only like Xoxide on Sunday night around 9pm - 10pm when there is actually something good for X-hour, I usually find a couple more things I can use since I am placing an order. Which that , of course, is their reasoning for this type of special sale.

good tip for those , like myself, who were unaware of this X-hour.;)

thanks.

Fast420A said:

happen to witness x-hour recently? :rolleyes:

well, i checked out the x-hour, and lone behold, they had the blue lighted feet that we mentioned, which were 6.00 for x-hour. i ordered 2 sets, and with shipping, it is less than 18 dollars. :D

Fast420A said:
Yup. I saw that tonight and laughed because I remembered this thread.

this thread attracted me because i wanted some lights under my case as well, and i saw the feet for like 15.99 at times, but to see it on x-hour as soon as this thread was new, was just too good to be true......

so, i inpulsively placed my order....;) :D

you all are welcome since i started this thread and hooked you up with that stuff. so, what do i get out of this :p

Back