• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

stupid aim....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

axegrinderbill

a friend gave me this version of deadaim. i installed it, then at step 3, it freezes, then closes. I uninstall deadaim, aim, did a run of adaware, deleted stuff, restarted, installed the latest version of aim, and now it says "logging in too soon, try again" bs. WTF?!!??!

figured out problem. if you sign on/off too many times, or too fast too many times, your warning level goes up or something, then it gets so high that it doesn't allow you to sign on. Trillian is cool, but i have friends who put links in their info's all the time, and how am i supposed to click them?

axegrinderbill said:
figured out problem. if you sign on/off too many times, or too fast too many times, your warning level goes up or something, then it gets so high that it doesn't allow you to sign on. Trillian is cool, but i have friends who put links in their info's all the time, and how am i supposed to click them?

Get Trillian Pro 2.0 by means not speakable on the forums.

Back