• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

w00t! Just borged my first machine!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JDXNC

Just sent a buddy of mine in England the one click install with my modded cfg file and he installed it, so thats 1.8Ghz on Celeron(better than nothing ;)) power more for me and the team!

FOLD ON 32!
:cool:

Got plenty more people in my MSN list to bug ;)... everyone of those names in a potential drone :)

Edit... hmm, this should put me Yellow :cool:

I'm about to shed a tear I'm so happy. The first borg of one of our members.... Ah... that is a great way to end my day.

Congrats and good luck to the future assimilation of your IM list. :D

Wedo

Thats gr8 keep it up!!!!! The more the better. Good luck with the msn. Im gonna mail everyone in my adress book with the one click hopefuly someone will install it.

FOLD ON!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Wedo said:
I'm about to shed a tear I'm so happy. The first borg of one of our members.... Ah... that is a great way to end my day.

Congrats and good luck to the future assimilation of your IM list. :D

Wedo

It's kinda like another little wedo added to the family :p

Wedo, does the current version of one-click have a option in the add-remove programs list? I am wondering because I am thinking of sending it too a few computer illeterate friends of mine :)

ANd if it causes any problems for em, want them to know how easy it is to remove it :D

Fold and Frag on
Brian

bubba gump said:
Wedo, does the current version of one-click have a option in the add-remove programs list? I am wondering because I am thinking of sending it too a few computer illeterate friends of mine :)

ANd if it causes any problems for em, want them to know how easy it is to remove it :D

Fold and Frag on
Brian

Just use the service install.

Axle

More good news! I just got my Duron 850 up and running, its sitting there running at 950Mhz right now on a K7S5A, gonna let it burn in for a while and see if she will take 124FSB later on. I know the CPU can take it, I've had it post over 1200Mhz before on an A7V333 so if I have to I can pencil it in to 1.85 vcore. I really think the ram is gonna hold it back though, its only has a 64MB stick of PC100 in it :( . Dang board won't recognise a 256MB stick of Crucial PC2100 I have extra, my main rig detects it fine, but the K7S5A won't post with it.

I just BORGED ANOTHER! a 1.2Ghz Duron :) They guy was kinda iffy about, he's a wimp anyway so he agreed to try it on his backup rig and if it goes alright he'll put it on his 1800+ next week sometime :)

BORGING IS A GOOD THING!

Back