• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1700+ JIUCB 0325 DUT3C what do u think?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah dude. 2.3 @ 1.8 volts depending on the rest of the setup of course.

just checked it, on a 8RGA+... well... crap !

2Ghz @ 1.7 will not go into windows - cpu + nb wc

That's a JIUCB... I wonder why are they making these now?
Well try with higher voltage, see how high you can get it.

Also selling it on ebay would prolly be a good way to get ur money back and get rid of that chip

Its not because they necessary want to make them - probably manufacturing variances have caused this batch to require a higher voltage for default (the fact that the 3rd letter of the 4 digit alpha code is B) seems to further prove that this letter is linked to the voltage required to run at default.

All I know is that the older JIUCBs weren't very good; I think they're the worst B stepping, and if not, then they're very close. Mine (0250 or 0251, I think) could only do 2ghz, and that was at 1.8-ish volts.

Pump a bit of extra vcore into that JIUCB of yours and you should reach 2ghz. Just don't expect much higher.

1.92 vcore for my jiucb 0251 to break 2ghz, and we are talkin like 2040 max. but then when i got mine, they were fresh from newegg, these jiuhb's didnt exist yet. i second the vote for ebay and a new chip

Back